Monday, March 31, 2014

Scrappy CAS Thanks Cards

When I saw this card on Pinterest, I knew right away it would be a great way for me to use up some scraps.  I try really hard to decorate the insides of my cards too, but when I get lazy, I just glue coordinating strips of matching paper.  Since I tend to do that, I keep all my scraps.

I was able to make about 15 of these, all in different paper packs and different left over bloomer stickers.  I love how easy these came together and I might even make some card kits to make more.


So far, I think I've made about 30 thank you cards.  I'm gonna try to get all my birthday cards done too before the baby comes.  We'll see where I get to, lol.  Hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!


1 comment:

  1. Yay on getting so many thank you cards made! That's a great design. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are able to finish up all that you want to before Baby Smith arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks