Friday, March 7, 2014

It's a Celebration Grillafella Card

As I've been working on various house projects...I've done a lot of cleaning.  While doing so, I found a couple of cards that I made months ago and never shared.  I'm not sure if I had something in mind when I originally made this Grillafella card, or if it was just meant for my stash.

Every once in awhile I do try to use up previously colored images, so this might of been a result of one of those purges as well.  Regardless, I think this masculine card came out great and I know I'll be able to use it this year for either my dad or FIL. 


Today is my step-mom's birthday, but since Brent is working tomorrow, we're missing her celebration dinner.  I'm sure the rest of my family will have a great night out!  Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!  It's almost the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. Your coloring is spot on as usual. That car paper is neat. Thanks for sharing. Too bad you can't make it for your step mom's celebration. I'm sure you'll be there in spirit, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks