Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Baby Gender Reveal Dinosaur Signs

Our friends Cody and Kendall are pregnant 2 weeks ahead of us.  They aren't telling anyone the baby's name until the baby comes, so they've been calling the baby Stegosaurus Sadler (their last name).  I've been teasing Kendall that all she's gonna get now is dinosaur stuff for the baby.

It's been weeks now since they had their gender reveal party.  But at the time, I thought it would be fun to make these for them.  I made these the night before the party, so I didn't have time to take pictures with my camera.  I took this pic with my phone.


Like us, they had a cake and the middle was blue!  I'm really excited that we're both having boys!  Kendall and I have been joking for years that we'd get pregnant together.  When we both got pregnant this fall, I just couldn't believe that it actually came true, lol.  


Since they are having a boy, they did decide to decorate the nursery with dinosaurs. :)  I hope you all have a wonderful hump day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cute and fun story! I giggled especially at the end when you shared they decorated the nursery with dinosaurs. Those bitty dinosaurs are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...your boys will be instant friends...love that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks