Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Warm Hello Mailbox Josh Card

I made this card for my SCRS release last November and I'm pretty sure I made this for one of my past Sketch Saturdays too.  It's been sitting on my desk all this time {sigh}, but I suppose sharing late is better than never.  This is a modified version of this image, as the whole image includes a mailbox in the background.

When we created this stamp, I really wanted Josh to have a more hipster look.  I also had this stamp made to support Operation Write Home, along with Laptop Lucy.  I thought these would be fun and appropriate images for people to use to make cards for the troops.


I might end up just giving this card to Sandy so she can use it for an AnyHero card when she ships a box of cards over. I hope you all have a great hump day!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Sparkle. I enjoy seeing your cards, they are always very colorful and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and it is sure to brighten someone's day,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks