Friday, March 14, 2014

A Cup of Thanks Coffee Cup Card

I'm really trying to use more of what I already have and while going through my stuff, I realized I bought this SU set when the new catalog came out last year and still had never used it.  As I've been rearranging my craft room, I've also been going through all my crafting stuff and taking inventory.  It's really helped me update my inlinkz info!

Since it's rainy here in the PacNW, I thought this fun rain paper would go great on my card.  I'm sadly counting down the days until I can have some caffeine again, lol.  Until the baby comes, I guess this is second best.  (BTW, I can have caffeine...it's just that Brent and I chose for me not to.)


I added a few more layers to my card, but for the basic sketch, I used Sketch Saturday #298 for my card.


This weekend my twinsie (Thanh) is coming into town from Vancouver, BC.  I haven't seen her since CHA, so I'm excited to spend some time with her!  I hope you have a wonderful Friday!  It's almost the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Happy to see you creating a bit more regularly these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! I've been eyeing that set but for some reason haven't picked it up yet...I have so many coffee sets....The only time I was caffeine free was when I was pregnant/nursing the kids...I keep thinking I'm going to switch to green tea, yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks