Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Smith Blessing for 2014

I'm so excited to finally share with you all that I'm pregnant!  I am currently almost 14 weeks and I am due in early July.  Unfortunately, I've been suffering from severe morning sickness these past couple of months.  I am continuously nausea and have been throwing up.  This is why I haven't been around for anything or have been doing anything.  Though I haven't been well, I am happy to say that baby is doing just great! 


Brent and I went to rival colleges, so I thought this would be a fun and cute theme we could both agree on. :)  We found out officially the second week of November...but I was already sick by the time I went to the doctor.  Now that my first trimester is over, I am hoping to feel better soon!  I am still asking for good thoughts and prayers for me, as it's been quite rough on me!  Brent has been a great sport with doing chores...but I would like to be able to do normal everyday things again, lol. 

Since I already had my trip planned, I am leaving tonight for Winter CHA.  I'm really excited to be taking a series of 6 classes with Prima and that's why I'm leaving to go so early.  I am excited to see all of my crafty friends and meet new ones!  Everyone, have a wonderful Tuesday!

PS...as always, I'll post CHA pics on Facebook while I'm there.

10 comments:

  1. My best wishes for the new baby!
    Monica - A customer from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sparkle and Brent! What an adorable announcement photo. I hope that your morning sickness subsides and you thoroughly enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Have fun at CHA, too! Whoo hooo to the Smiths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations to both! Wow, I had a feeling this was the news Sparkle, hope you find a solution to the morning sickness, not nice but think of the beautiful bundle you'll be cherishing soon! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog for quite a while but don't usually comment. I just wanted to wish you and Brent best wishes on your new addition. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! ;) Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Smith <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest baby announcement EVER!!! I KNEW as soon as you gave that hint a couple of posts ago that you were pregnant! CONGRATS!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll be hoping for a baby DUCK...we LOVE the Ducks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you both!! Congratulations! Love that picture of you 3.
    So happy we got to spend some time to hang out and catch up. Looking forward to your pics from inside CHA.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Sparkle! I had rough pregnancies and was in the hospital 3 or 4 times with each one. Terribly sick. But it was worth it - I had three babies! Hang in there and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks