Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sketch Saturday #283 and Anya Treats Birthday Card

Hello, it's time again for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Clearly Besotted Stamps.


I have 5 birthdays in October that I need to make cards and I made this card for my cousin.  I used my scraps and decided on this fun and bright color palette.  Though it's a bit busy with all the different patterns, I love how it all came together.

I've made so many birthday cards lately that I think I need more/new birthday stamps, lol.  I feel like I'm always using the same old images.  But at least I'm getting good use of them.  I think I might need to go dig out my old Bellas and Rileys.


This is actually one of my only free weekends and I look forward to having a low-key weekend.  I plan to spend the day cleaning and crafting.  I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Sparkle. Oh to have your coloring talent and your eye for working with pattern paper. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card Sparkle, love the cupcake paper and the image is wonderful. Have fun crafting today. I have the same agenda. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. What a fun image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks