Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sketch Saturday #282 and Anya Blooms Birthday Card

Good morning and welcome back for another week at Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Stamp Fairy!  The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate.


I made this card for my friend Jenn's birthday, which was back in September.  I borrowed this stamp from my friend +Peggy Toole when I was up in Vancouver last June, just like last week's image.  I'm just getting around to using up the images I stamped on our fun birthday and crafting weekend.

Though I was a little sad this year to say goodbye to summer, I just love the fall season.  The crisp air, the leaves changing, and sweater weather!!  I also love sunflowers and thought this image would be fun for a fall birthday.


This weekend is my annual Manager's Conference, so I will be up in Bellevue.  As always, I'm super excited to see the trainers!!  Though this is the first conference that Brent won't be attending, so I'm quite sad about that.  No fancy matching outfits this year!  Regardless, I know I'll have a blast and I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sparkle, great image and mix of papers. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did coloring that image. She's adorable. Love the papers too. You do such a great job mixing them together. Have fun at the conference. There's always Halloween to be matchy, matchy, right? LOL Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Sparkle. Lovely paper choices and such sweet colourwork. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks