Monday, October 14, 2013

SCRS Challenge #115 - Sketch Challenge and Get Well Soon Nurse Lucy Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #115!  We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 10/20/13 @ 9 PM PST to play along with our current challenge which is a sketch challenge:



Our challenge is open to all players. Every 2 challenges (4 weeks) a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

One of the ladies in my sorority alumnae group lost her breath while walking up her stairs.  At first they thought she had a heart attack, but luckily she didn't.  The good news is that her heart is fine and in good shape.  The not-so-great news is that they still don't know what's causing her to lose her breath.

I decided to go a little non-traditional and used valentine paper for my card.  I paper pieced her outfit and I like how it all came together.  I realized I don't really have get well cards in my stash, so I think I'm gonna make a few for myself.


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of this SCRS post. If for any reason the linky isn't there, please add a link to your challenge creation in the comments below. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC115 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #115 is Sunday, October 20 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I'm excited for Biggest Loser tonight!


2 comments:

  1. I like the card with the heart paper on the dress. Your paper piecing is terrific as is your coloring! I hope they figure out what the issue is with your friend. That must be scary. I'm glad the Biggest Loser is starting, but sad it's only an hour. I will miss half an episode twice a month. :( Guess I'll have to catch up online, huh?

    Thanks for sharing, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been MIA for a bit, but it's so nice to see your beautiful cards again!! Your work is like no other. Just marvelous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks