Saturday, October 5, 2013

Operation Write Home World Card Making Day Blog Hop and Cafe Lucy Thank You Card

Welcome to the OWH World Card Making Day Blog Hop!  To start at the beginning of the hop from the OWH blog, please click here or on the banner below. 


Today I am participating twice in the blog hop, once as my business and once as a crafter. :)  I'm also working on cards to raise scholarship money for my sorority Alpha Xi Delta and I'll be donating this card for the cause.  I have lots of fundraising going on this month and you can read more about it later in the post.

Our sorority colors are double blue and gold, so I knew this paper pack would be perfect to make cards with!  Last year I donated a basket of cards and the lady who won them at the auction asked me to make another batch for her this year.  It's always fun to be able to give for a great cause.


For this card, I chose to use Sketch Bonus #7.  I tend to use the same colors while coloring, so I decided to do something a little different and went with Auburn hair.  I dig it!


I'm currently in the process of clearancing all of my unmounted stamps and they're ALL on sale for $5 each.  With it being Breast Cancer Awareness Month as well, I will be donating to 2 great causes this month.  I hope that you will participate is helping me!  Click here or on the Sparkle Creations Store link above to start shopping


I'm giving away a Pink Ribbon Emily stamp on the SCRS blog, so make sure you check out my other post as well!  I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy the weekend!



31 comments:

  1. Love the color match on your coffee drinnking chica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your matchy matchy ways, Sparkle and your coloring is spot on as always. Good luck on the rollover to premounted stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all those organizations you're supporting are wonderful. Love your card. The hair on the girl is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card, such fun! Thank you for all those organizations you are supporting!!! After the blog hop, I'll have to stop back in and take a longer look at your site! radloffjen at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous and kind you are to support all those causes. Your card is adorable. Love the colors, your coloring is beautiful. Especially love the red hair. Thank you so much for supporting OWH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun card I love the color combination you used. Your coloring is awesome,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the colors and how the background papers and your image match (auburn hair is my favorite to color - you've nailed it).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are always beautiful...and I love the colors and patterns you chose for this one. Thanks for always supporting OWH and all us creative folk. Off to check out the sale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image. Love the bright coloring, especially her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sentiment is perfect...love it. Great job on the coloring. Thanks for sharing (again)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love the colors and the coloring is great! Thanks for supporting OWH and Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Love those paper choices! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally cute card. Thanks for sharing. Lynn G.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great card! Super coloring, image and paper combos all brought together so perfectly. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card and perfect for your sorority fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card. Love how your colored this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the auburn hair too. Always wanted to be brave enough to die my own that color. Your coloring is great and I love how the colors matched the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think your card is lovely and that red hair just pops against all the grays and yellows. Awesome! thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think your card is lovely and that red hair just pops against all the grays and yellows. Awesome! thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute. Love the saying and the pattern papers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just bought a bunch of your stamps and I did not get this one! I only have boys and grand boys!! but I sure do like her!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is so adorable!! Love your coloring on this image too!! Thanks for sharing this for World Card Making Day! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  24. She is just adorable and her colors coordinate with the paper so well! Love the stitching, flower and especially the sentiment ~ Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Inspirational.....love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! I love the red haired girl and the sentiment is so fun! Great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fabulous card! The image is great, the coloring is fantastic and I just love the overall design. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the coloring on the image and the background paper is really cute. Thanks for supporting OWH.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your coloring and choice of papers and sketch

    ReplyDelete
  30. Perfect stitching on this pretty card! Love the predominantly yellow and black combo. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks