Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sketch Saturday #278 and Fumi with Umbrella Birthday Card

Good morning, it's time for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Wings & Willows.  The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate.


I decided to flip the sketch vertically for my card.  It was my friend Leanne's birthday last month and I was asked to participate in a special birthday post for her.  I always look forward to seeing Leanne and Renate at CHA! 

I got this stamp in January and I'm finally getting around to using it.  I think she is just darling and really perfect for any fun occasion.  I love how bright and cheery my card turned out.


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!  Today I'll be joining a new crafting group at the library.  I think it'll be fun to meet more crafting peeps and have a good time!  Anyone doing anything fun?


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Have fun with the new group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I'm sure Leanne loved it. :) Have fun meeting up with the new group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Hope you have a great time with the new group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun card, I love how bright and cheery the card turned out too. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and happy card, Sparkle. Your image is just darling!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks