Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sketch Saturday #277 and Hula Girl Lucy Birthday Card

Good morning, it's time for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Bunny Zoe Crafts.  The prize is a $10 gift certificate to the store!


It was my friend Kristie's birthday last month and to celebrate a monumental birthday, her and her hubby went to Hawaii!  They went to Kona on the Big Island.  Can you believe it's already been over a year since Brent and I last went?  I'm dreaming of the beach already, lol.

I didn't do any sewing on this card.  I've gotten so used to it, it almost feels like I forgot to use glue to put it together, lol.  But regardless, I love how this card came together.  It took me a bit to get the twine and flower situated just right, but after fiddling around with it for a bit, it came together.


Tonight I'll be going to Stamp night at Impress with my friends +Sandy Allnock and +Sheila Gay.  I'm excited to have more fun crafty nights!  I'm sure it'll be as entertaining as the last one was!  I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sparkle as always. Great papers to match up with this wonderful image. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. Enjoy your night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fun night with your friends, Sparkle. Excellent card. Your coloring is always spot on and the colors you chose to use on the card are so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks