Saturday, September 14, 2013

SCRS Release Day and September 2013 Previews - Laptop Lucy

Hi everyone and welcome to our September Release Day!  All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the SCRS Store link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Laptop Lucy today who comes with 3 darling sentiments.

I absolutely love this stamp!  This Lucy image is a great resemblance of me enjoying my coffee and on my laptop, lol.  I think this image will get a lot use in the future!  With fall around the corner, I've been on an orange kick.  I am loving my newest Basic Grey paper.


I am giving away a Laptop Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky hopper! We have hidden this stamp somewhere along the hop, so for a chance to WIN be sure to visit and comment on ALL of the designers' Laptop Lucy blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you enjoy our new release and all have a great Saturday!  Scroll down to see my Sketch Saturday and a recap from my recent trip to Canada!



9 comments:

  1. *fab-u-lous!*!love her laptop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cure card. And the sentiment up top is a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. She is so cute. This Laptop Lucy is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun colour combination. This image is so much fun. I love the paper pieced laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparkle, what a fab card, love those colours and paper pieced lap top! This image is brilliant. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun stamp..that also is what I do! Sometimes my coffee goes cold after getting lost on my laptop. Love the paper pieced laptop and the wonderful papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute, Sparkle! She kind of look like me right now - laptop, tea and blog hopping! Life is good! Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. She is so cute. This Laptop Lucy is great. Goedkope tablet covers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks