Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sketch Saturday #272 and Football Josh Birthday Card

Good morning and it's time for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Bugaboo.  The prize on this week is 7 fantastic Bugaboo Digi's of our winner's choice.


Confession time - I've have this image colored since last fall, lol.  I finally made myself go back and use up all the images I have left sitting around.  This worked out great for me right now, since I really haven't had the time to color.

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do with this card, but I suppose I'll end up giving it to Brent.  His birthday isn't until November, but at least I'll be ahead.  With Fall around the corner, college football will be starting soon!


Today I plan to take my little siblings Emily and Michael to the zoo. We don't get nice weather often in the Pacific Northwest, so I'm trying to take advantage of it while it's summer.  I think I'm also gonna try to take them to either Despicable Me 2 or Monsters University.  I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

 

3 comments:

  1. Great guy card Sparkle. Hope you have a fun day! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Have fun at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks