Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sketch Saturday #271 and Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out Birthday Card

Good morning all and welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!  Back with us this week is the ever fabulous Simon Says StampThe prize this week is a fantastic $25.00 to spend in the Simon Says Stamp Store.


At the end of the month, my twinsie +Thanh Vo is turning 30!  Though it's quite early, this is the card I made her.  I'm trying really hard to work ahead so I have cards made in time and have a nice stash again!  I miss having extra cards around when I need them.

I'll be going up to Canada the weekend before her birthday and I hope to see her and spend some time with her to celebrate!  My friend and co-worker Tami is coming up with me.  This is the first time that Tami has left the country and it'll be nice to spend time with Matt on his turf for once.


Today I have a busy day!  It's my normal Saturday to meet up with my craft group and my neighbors are having a birthday party for their youngest daughter.  My friend Katie is also in town from Chicago, so I'm excited to see her and catch up!  I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!


8 comments:

  1. Lots of fun things to look forward to, Sparkle. Super cute card to give to your friend. I really like the colors and the paper piecing on the dresses. Great job! Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super fun day!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card with so many wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the sketch Sparkle, great image too. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect 30th birthday card Sparkle, so love that image and the buttons and brads are a fabulous finish!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute - Thanh will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks