Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sketch Saturday #270 and Hello Seattle Chloe Card

Hello and welcome back for another Sketch Saturday!  Play along this week to win 3 stamps from our sponsor Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  The prize this week is Cruisin' Chloe, Traveling Josh, and Suitcase Ruby.


One of my co-workers at work unfortunately has breast cancer.  We just found out that it's Stage 3 and she'll be doing more chemo treatments than what we originally thought.  I'm making the effort to send her cards so that she'll have encouragement all along the way of her road to recovery.

Using my new Seattle Chloe stamp, I thought Dorinda would think it's pretty cheery.  I know I'm kindof biased, but I just love this stamp!  Plus Chloe is my favorite, hee, hee.  I'm hoping the best for Dorinda, so please send good thoughts my way for her!


Today I'll be crafting, cleaning, and packing orders.  Then Brent and I are going to see RED 2.  I'm excited to see it, as I'm a HUGE Bruce Willis fan, lol.  Though I am super sad Morgan Freeman isn't in this one. :(

I have been typing up posts to get all caught up, so I'll be sharing my crazy month of July with you all soon!  I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!


6 comments:

  1. Love the card. Sorry to hear about your co workers diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking good thoughts for your coworker. This card is defintely cheery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Sparkle - love everything about this card, awesome coloring and papers choices. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about Dorinda, but I think she'll love the card. Chloe is my fave too, but I can't pick a favorite between her stamps - I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks