Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sketch Saturday #269 and Birthday Card

Good morning and welcome back for another week at Sketch Saturday!  This week we have
Stamp Fairy here to sponsor us and the prize is a fabulous $10.00 gift certificate to spend at the Stamp Fairy store!


It's my boss's birthday on Wednesday, so this is the card I've made for her.  Confession time, this image was colored last fall and I'm just finally getting around to using her.  You'd be proud of me, as I've been using up quite a bit of my old stuff!

I bought this nesties set while I was up in Vancouver in June.  That trip seems like it was a lifetime ago, lol.  I have a thing for hearts, so I was excited to get these at the garage sale.


I've had such a fun month traveling...but July has been a crazy month for me!  It's definitely has had it's ups and downs.  I hope to get caught up and will update more about my trips and life soon!  Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks