Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wishing You Happiness Sposabella Card

I had a wedding shower last weekend for my friend Kendall.  The wedding colors are grey and yellow, so I made her a card that matched.  I haven't used this image in ages...so I'm still doing good on my using my old stuff resolution, lol.
The wedding is in a few weeks and Brent is in it.  I'm looking forward to it, as it'll be a fun time catching up with old friends.  Since Brent is wearing a grey tux (the bridesmaids are wearing grey too), I think I'm gonna wear a yellow dress to match.


The shower was a really cute tea service and then gifts.  The weather was really nice and made for a fun afternoon outside.  Well, I hope you all have a great Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. oh my this is absolutely lovely. I am sure the bride-to-be was delighted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks