Friday, May 3, 2013

Zooming By To Say Hello Cruisin Chloe Card

One of my friends from my monthly craft group had surgery.  She didn't really want get well cards, so I made her a hello card instead.  I wanted to do something fun and bright, as it's been sunshiney here in Seattle.  I am so ready for summer to be here, lol.


I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #157 for this card.  Whenever I see sketches I like, I normally just save them and put them in a folder on my computer.  I normally print them out at some point and put them in a binder, so I can reuse them whenever.  I will admit, I look for sketches that have a big enough space for a person image to fit.

Then I had an ah-ha moment, lol, and decided to pin them on Pinterest.  I use my iPad so much more nowadays that I think this new system will work much better for me.  Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!!  Any fun plans?  I'll be cleaning, crafting, and getting Mother's Day gifts together! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks