Friday, May 17, 2013

Your Highness Lucy Birthday Wish Card

It was one of my co-worker's birthday yesterday.  And if you couldn't guess, lol, her favorite color is hot pink!  She wears pink almost everyday and everything she owns is pink.
I made a larger card than normal, as there's 20 of us in my department.  I wanted to make sure there was enough space for everyone to sign. :)  Gracia was teaching class this week, but I hope she had a wonderful birthday! 


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!  Any fun plans for the weekend?  I'm chatting with my crafty besties tonight and then going to Impress's Stamp Night with +Sandy Allnock and +Sheila Gay!  It will be a fun weekend of crafting for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks