Thursday, May 9, 2013

SCRS May 2013 Previews - Gardening Charlotte

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our May previews!  Today we are excited to show you Gardening Charlotte who comes with a beautiful sentiment. All new stamps will be available to buy tomorrow, Saturday, May 11th, 2013.
My parents live on ten acres of land. They have chickens, goats, and even farm a bit. I love getting fresh produce whenever we go home. When I was little, we lived in suburbia, so I never got to experience this. My mom hated the outdoors, lol.  This is the card that I made for my step mom.


But my family now spends quite a bit of time in the yard and garden.  Anna's favorite color is pink, so I colored Charlotte's shirt pink to match.  Here's the inside of my card.


I am giving away a Gardening Charlotte rubber stamp to one lucky hopper! We have hidden this stamp somewhere along the hop, so for a chance to WIN, be sure to visit and comment on ALL of the designers' Gardening Charlotte blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


Our sale this month will start with the new release.  Use the code below for 25% off all orders!

 

I hope you all have a great Friday...it's almost the weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks