Friday, March 8, 2013

SCRS Challenge #99 - Lace Challenge and Watermelon Rin Card

Sadly, I've been sick most of this week.  I'm feeling better and back at work, but I'm still trying to take things easy.  Yahoo groups also has been having a ton of issues, so that's been another headache too, lol.  Anyhoo- I hope your March is going good so far and I'll have lots of fun stuff to catch up on soon.

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #99!  We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 03/10/13 @ 9 PM PST to play along with our current challenge which is:


Our challenge is open to all players. Every 2 challenges a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


Yesterday was my step-mom's birthday and this is the card that I made for her.  She loves Ann Taylor as much as me, so I got her a gift card.  Since all the spring gear is coming in, it's the perfect time to clearance shop sweaters!  It's still cold here in the Pacific Northwest! :)

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of this SCRS post. If for any reason the linky isn't there, please add a link to your challenge creation in the comments below. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC99 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #99 is Sunday, March 10th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a lovely Friday!  It's almost the weekend and YEAH for daylight savings!!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I like the addition of the lace. Sorry to hear that you've been sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love those papers, I think I still have some of those in my stash too!
    Sure hope you are feeling better soon!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks