Monday, March 18, 2013

SCRS Challenge #100 - Sketch Challenge and Birthday Josh Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #100!  We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 03/24/13 @ 9 PM PST to play along with our current challenge which is:


Our challenge is open to all players. Every 2 challenges a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

On Saturday, we went to Jackson's first birthday party.  Brent use to work with Jon and they've stayed friends, though Jon works for Amazon now.  I just love this color combo and I can tell I will love this paper pack! 


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of this SCRS post. If for any reason the linky isn't there, please add a link to your challenge creation in the comments below. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC100 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #100 is Sunday, March 24th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love your coloring as always and that BG paper is on my list. Waiting for my LSS to start carrying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added my card on sunday, but do not see it!!!!
    SO here is the link to my card for the #100 challenge again:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/teatime11/8584479047/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks