Friday, February 1, 2013

Thanks So Much Scrappy Card

I haven't mailed this card out yet, because I have a belated Birthday and Valentine card to also send to Shaela.  For our Secret Santa gift exchange, Shaela got me Spellbinders Labels 28, a water bottle with my SCRS logo on it, and a TGF stamp.  She also made me a jewelry holder for my regular Christmas gift. 


Going to CHA inspired me to scrap more...so I've been applying it to my cards lately.  It's nice to do something different and use up my boxes of embellishments that are stuffed away.  Here's my simple design for the inside of the card.


I hope you all have a great Friday...I'm very ready for the weekend.  I'll be crafting and watching Dateline with Brent!


6 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks