Thursday, January 24, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy Butterfly Card

Right before I left to go to Anaheim, one of my co-worker's dad passed away unexpectedly.  Her parents live out in Colorado, so she's been out there for the last week and a half.  I haven't talked to her since she left, so I hope that her family is staying strong and doing okay.

ETA: I gave this card to Susan as soon as she got back.  For the circumstances, everyone is doing well.  Though all the kids live out here on the West Coast, her mom as a lot of friends and support in Colorado Springs.  I'm happy to hear that her mom is doing okay. 


I tend to use birds, butterflies, and flowers for sympathy cards.  Since #22 on my 30 Things I Will Do This Year list is to make more scrappy cards, I didn't stamp a main image.  I can't seem to find my Rubber Cafe butterfly stamp and it's driving my crazy, lol.  Here's the inside of the card.


I hope you all have a great Thursday!  I'm finally all caught up on my shows and excited for Grey's and Scandal tonight!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the layers of lace and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I'm sure will help the recipient know you care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card. I am sure your coworker will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful sympathy card and I love the layout!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are always the hardest cards to make, but you have done a beautiful job. xx M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks