Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome Little One Expecting Emily Card

My SIL is due February 17th and she's having a boy. Today I'll be driving back down to Portland for her baby shower this weekend. I also made her a diaper cake, but I'll be posting that tomorrow. I loosely used the Deconstructed Sketch #82 for this.


Her colors are blue and brown, but this was the closest I had in my paper stash, so it had to do.  They're doing a sport theme, but I didn't want to use Baseball and Hockey Oliver.  :)  This is the inside of the card. 


I hope you all have a lovely Friday...it's almost the weekend!  I hope you all enjoy it, whatever you have planned!


Paper: BasicGrey Marjoline, PTI White Cardstock, SU Not Quite Navy, SU Baja Breeze
Stamps: SCRS Expecting Emily, SCRS Mama Charlotte, A Muse sentiments (retired)
Ink: Brillance Graphite Black, Copic Markers, SU Lucky Limeade, A Muse Black
May Arts Striped Ribbon, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, MFT Label Dies, Crystal Stickles

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure your SIL will be delighted with this beautiful card. Great stamp choices AND my fave papers from BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and one I'm sure will bring a big smile to your SIL's face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks