Monday, January 21, 2013

Sushi Rin Sushi Love Card

Hi All!  I know I've been missing and hiding.  CHA was a blast, but I've been trying to catch up with life, my day job, and Sparkle Creations.  I'm tired of feeling bad about it, so I'm just apologizing up front, since many of you all will have to just roll with me on this, lol.

I did make a Sushi Rin card, so I at least wanted to still share it with you all.  Sem and my team did a great job of holding the fort down while I was down in Anaheim with Kim, Shaela, and Sandy. :)  It was a wonderful trip and a recap will be coming soon.


Valentine's are my favorite kind of cards to make, so I decided to use my new paper that I got while I was down in Portland.  I just love how this stamp came out and I think you all will love her just as much!

Well, I hope you all have a lovely Monday...though it's a holiday here in the states, I sadly still have to work.  It's Dorinda's birthday today though, so I am happy to celebrate with my co-workers!



4 comments:

  1. Fun image and what great coloring! I hope you get to make lots and lots of Valentine cards, since they are your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this new Rin Sparkle. And your card is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the recap from CHA.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks