Thursday, January 10, 2013

SCRS December 2012 Previews - Chocolate Box Ruby

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our January previews! Today we are excited to show you Chocolate Box Ruby who comes with two darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 12th January 2013.

ETA: Sorry that I haven't gotten my post up. I'm actually on the plane right now, on my way to CHA. I only got my card done for tomorrow, but I did get in image colored. I can tell that you're all enjoying the previews so far! Valentine's Day is actually my favorite holiday to make cards for, so of course this Ruby is just perfect for that. Plus, she's great for any chocolate lover!!


Be sure to visit our wonderful SCRS designers for more peeks of Chocolate Box Ruby. Sparkle will be giving away a Chocolate Box Ruby rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Chocolate Box Ruby blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.

Danielle Lounds
Holly Flores
Joni Wilson
Kim Yu
Sandy Allnock - January Guest Designer
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

I'll be back tomorrow with a real card! Hope you all have a lovely Friday! I'm so excited to meet up with some of my closest crafting friends!



8 comments:

  1. Well she is colored perfectly, love this. Can't wait to see yours for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Holly...she is colored perfectly! Can't wait to see her on your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Holly and Laura, the coloring is amazing and the image is sooo cute!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and super coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start on your card, the coloring is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring and the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks