Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Magical Birthday Wishes Your Highness Lucy Card

Monday was my little sister's birthday.  Can you believe she's 7 already?!?  Since she's still really into princesses, I of course used my Lucy stamp for her card.  Purple is favorite color, so instead of doing a Cinderella theme, I went with the purple.


On Black Friday, I was able to get a fabulous deal on a Rapunzel dress set.  I saw on Facebook that the Disney Store has crazy sales in the middle of the night and they did not disappoint!  I was also down in Portland, so it was a bonus not to pay sales tax.  I got her a Cinderella dress last year, so I wanted to do something different.  Here is the center of my card.


I've been extremely busy at my day job...and my SIL had her baby on Monday.  It's only Wednesday and it's quite a week already, lol.  More on life later...but I hope you all have a great hump day!

 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sparkle. I´m sure your sister will love it. Wonderful colors and DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is one lucky little lady! This is a beautiful card. I really like the addition of the glitter. It's colored wonderfully and the paper is lovely. You're such a great big sister. Congrats as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you did with this card and make it especially for your little sister! :) Love love love! :) As always, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. I hope the rest of your week goes okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! So will you be heading down to Portland this weekend to see the baby?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks