Saturday, January 5, 2013

Diaper Cake for Calvin

I was hoping to make a diaper bicycle cake this time around, but since my SIL is stocking up on diapers, she wanted the cake more, since it has way more diapers in it.  They picked the name Calvin for their baby and his room is blue and brown.


Typically when I make these, I use the Pampers Swaddlers...but since I started couponing, I really just buy whatever is on sale. Paula's favorite color is purple and I think it goes okay with the blue. Today is the baby shower, so I'll be spending the afternoon doing that. I hope you all have a great Saturday!


11 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks great, Sparkle! Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute. What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the cutest non-edible cakes I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! how did u find diapers that matched so well with the color pattern on the decorations? Your three tier is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - LOVE this! Absolutely adorable job, Sparkle! :) Aww! Thanks for sharing your wonderful other talents! I'll have to show this to my sister - as her friend is having a baby in early March and we've recently been looking into making her a diaper cake too! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable!!! Love it. What a great idea for a shower gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Are you interested in a link exchange with http://www.studentloanshelp.info ?
    the site is fitting in 3 words description student loans help
    Looking forward for your response . Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,
    I stopped by to let you know how much I LOVE your new stamp (Chocolate Box Ruby)! What a darling design!
    Now that I'm here...I wanted to let you know how cute your diaper cake turned out...how FUN! I'm sure your SIL is going to love and appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle - wanted to say, the Chocolate Box Ruby image is definitely cute AND sweet! Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you are a couponer eh? I have seen shows about you... ;) It amazes me, I never find really great coupons like that, only a few here and there. This cake is adorable, LOVE the puppy on top and brown & blue is my favorite color combination (my alma mater colors!)
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks