1. Winter CHA/Anaheim, CA (January) - I had such a blast exhibiting and visiting all my crafty friends. It was exhausting to work the whole show, but definitely worth the experience and exposure! Jess and I take gangsta pics every year, so of course this is our tradition!
I'm so excited to be going back to Anaheim in January! In 15 days I'll be leaving on a jet plane and can't wait to see all my crafty friends! I know you're also ALL looking forward to seeing more of Flat Peggy, lol...and Real Peggy is coming with me this year! :)
2. Seattle, WA/Vancouver, BC (April) - Right before my birthday, some of my crafty friends came into town for the Copic certification class and just to have a good time! I still don't know how I managed to go to Canada and fly to Mexico within 24 hours and no one thinking it was suspicious, lol. Spending time with my crafty friends is the best!
3. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (April) - This was Brent and I's first time to Mexico. We went with most of the Smith family, as Brent's parents own a time share down there. They didn't go last year, as they celebrated their 30th anniversary in Hawaii. Since they skipped a year, they were able to bring double the people. Though this is such a random shot, it's my favorite from the whole trip.
4. Couponing Deals (June) - The best deal I got this year was 26 tubes of toothpaste for $2.21. I gave away about half of it to mine and Brent's immediate family members...so we only have 10 tubes left in my linen closet. :) Though it seems deals aren't as good as they use to be, I'm really hoping to save more this year! And I learned that I don't like the Deep Action kind, lol.
5. Brien and Myra's Wedding (August) - My brother got married this summer and Brent and I were both in the wedding. It was such a lovely wedding and I'm so happy for them!
6. Meeting Jenny Lawson (August) - Can you believe she's the first author I've ever gone to a signing for?!? It was a fabulous experience, though a long and hot summer night in a book store with no air conditioning and lots of people, lol. For someone who is deathly afraid to speak in front of people, she's such a hoot and was so kind!
I look forward to the adventures 2013 will bring for me. So far it's looking like 2 CHAs, getting to see my BFF, and Brent and I will also be celebrating our 5 year anniversary! Let the new year ring in!