Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thank You So Much Sweet Treats Emily Card

My friend Rocio asked me to make a card for her boss.  She told me that baking relaxes her boss, so I went with it!  I think it turned out cheery and darling!  Before I got sick, I was making cards for others and that's when I truly do my best work.

I like to suit cards to match their receivers...and I just create so much better that way.  I've been really happy to create for fun and for others.  That's #21 of my 30 Things I Will Do This Year list. :)


Well, Emily needed her assistant in the kitchen...so here's Chef Oliver in the inside of the card.  Brent's been asking me for weeks to make my famous white chocolate and butterscotch cookies.  Lucky for Brent, I got coupons a couple of weeks ago and will be making them for him soon!


Today I am celebrating Christmas a wee bit early with my crafting group!  I am excited to catch up, since I missed the last one while I was at my Manager's Conference.  We're also having a potluck and exchanging our Secret Santa gifts!  Last year I got a Scor-Buddy.  I can't wait to see what I get this year!

 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Have fun baking for Brent and your group exchanges some great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Have fun with your crafting group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL, Sparks!! LOVE the papers and your coloring! I'm sorry I've been MIA--I needed to stop by because I need inspiration! And this def. inspired me!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks