Friday, December 7, 2012

SCRS Release Day and December 2012 Previews - Happy New Year Emily

Hi everyone and welcome to DECEMBER RELEASE DAY!  All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Happy New Year Emily today who comes with two fab sentiments.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Happy New Year Emily. Sparkle will be giving away a Happy New Year Emily rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Happy New Year Emily blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you enjoy our new release!  I have a full day of crafting, as I still need to get my Christmas cards done!  I'll also be finishing my Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle, your card is amazing..gorgeous new image, love her frills on the dress! Your team have done wonderfully, thanks for another new hop and brilliant ideas. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't she a cutie! Love how festive this is. Great job. Good luck getting all the stuff done you want to this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and this image is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOsh she is so cute, Love this fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl's smile is so addicting...I can't help but smile everytime I see her.
    Wonderful card...love the stripes and chevron!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card and i am loving the new image :)

    have fun getting your christmas cards and shopping finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, now isn't Happy New Year Emily pretty. I just love the way you've coloured her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's adorable!! love the color of her dress and fantastic card! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks