Friday, November 9, 2012

SCRS Release Day and November 2012 Previews - Mistletoe Lucy

Hi everyone and welcome to November Release Day!  All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Mistletoe Lucy today, who comes with two fab sentiments.


I think she's going to be a new favorite!  And with Lucy being Brent's favorite character, it will be easy to make his Christmas card this year.  Here's he inside of my card.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Mistletoe Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away a Mistletoe Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Mistletoe Lucy blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


We'll be at our Manager's Conference all day today, though Brent and I are still in town.  I'm a little sad to miss CKC, but our conferences are always so fun and this truly is my favorite time of the year!  I hope you all have a lovely weekend and enjoy our new release!



15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sparkle! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!! Everytime I come over here I have to add yet another paper pad to my wishlist, hehehe!! Seriously, this is gorgeous! I love everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Sparkle! Your coloring is impeccable and the image is unique to the season! I keep looking for a peek of who she is trying to kiss...hee, hee...

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the mixture of papers for the background. Also LOVE the way she is just peeking onto the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sparkle! The papers are gorgeous and great layout! Have a wonderful time at the conference! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this stamp sooo bad! Love the card too, you can send this one to me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can definitely see pairing her up with some of my fave SCRS masculine images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! love this image and the papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Fab image, and I love how the inside is finished.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sweet! darling card, Sparkle! hope you are well and hope you have a sweet and cozy Thanksgiving holiday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and bright. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks