Thursday, November 8, 2012

SCRS November 2012 Previews - Poinsettia Charlotte

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our November previews! Today we are excited to show you Poinsettia Charlotte who comes with a darling sentiment. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday, November 10th, 2012.


Okay, I'll admit it...this is the first Christmas card I've made this year!  I'm making photo cards for the bulk of my family...and making crafty cards for those who appreciate getting crafty cards. :)   Here's the inside of my card.  I have a feeling that I'll hardly touch this Aspen Frost paper pad.


Be sure to visit our wonderful SCRS designers for more peeks of Poinsettia Charlotte. Sparkle will be giving away a Poinsettia Charlotte rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Poinsettia Charlotte blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! I'm heading up to Bellevue for the weekend for our annual Manager's Conference.  I'm excited to see all the Trainers and my Colorado Branch Managers!  We'll be back tomorrow for release day!


12 comments:

  1. super pretty card...have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love everything about it! *hint hint* hehe!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty Sparkle. Congrats on another lovely image. The card is gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job. Love the stitching...gorgeous inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is an amazing card. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Sparkle! I bought this paper but haven't opened it yet - I must now! This Charlotte is going to be one of my fave go to stamps I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card design and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card with the new Charlotte! Loving this new image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I'm going to have to own her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOhh..very nicely done, Sparkle!! REALLY LOVE this one too!! :D Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Sparks! Love her red coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! She's so beautiful and elegant! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks