Monday, November 5, 2012

Harvest Blessings Farming Oliver Card

By the end of summer most people start on Christmas cards and I always feel like Fall gets a little overlooked.  My co-worker gave me a jar of apple butter, so I wanted to make her a cute thank you card.  She gardens a lot, so I think she'll love this cute little guy.


Can you believe its already November?  I'm pretty busy this month and the holidays will be here before I know it.  Are you ready for Christmas?  I'm way behind on my cards...but other than that, I'm in good shape.  I'm going home this Thanksgiving, so I'm excited for the tax-free shopping!  Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a great Monday!  It's back to work for me today and then I'll be heading up to Seattle for an AXiD Alum event.

 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty. Love the fall colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not overlooking the fall season with such a lovely card, Sparkle! My daughter was noticing that very thing (for the first time I think) the other day and thought Christmas stuff shouldn't come out until after Thanksgiving. The papers you chose are wonderfully fitting and it goes without saying that your coloring is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card and I love the coloring and your finished inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card! So many extra little details that just make it stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks