Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fun Birthday Wishes with Chitchat Lucy

I got sick last week. :(  So sick, that I missed Brent's birthday on Sunday.  We were suppose to go down to Portland so we could celebrate with his twin and the rest of the Smith family.  Since I wasn't up to it, he went down the Portland by himself.  I am feeling much better now though and will still make it back home for Thanksgiving.


As you all know, Brent loves Lucy, and since she's my newest one, I decided to use her for his card.  I love red and blue together, so I like how this all came together.  Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Those is the US, are you ready for the big holiday?!?  I'm not, lol...but soon enough I know the shopping adrenaline will kick in.


6 comments:

  1. Hope that you're feeling better...adorable card!

    woot woot for shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you got so sick, but am relieved to hear you are better. The card is terrific. That sure is a cute image and I'm sure Brent loved his card. I like how you finish the insides your cards.
    Good luck getting ready for Thanksgiving! Hope it's a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally sweet, Sparkle and i´m glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather! Glad to hear you are getting better in time for Thanksgiving!
    Love your card, Sparkle! The new Lucy is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you are feeling better. You rocked this card, saw it over on FB, had to stop past here and tell you how gorgeous it is!

    :) M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks