Monday, November 26, 2012

Choose Hope Pink Ribbon Emily Card

One of my co-workers asked me to make a card for one of their friends.  Though I don't know her, I wish her the best and hope that she stays strong during her fight. It always breaks my heart to hear such sad news. 


While making this card, I decided that I need another pad of this paper.  I'm such a sucker for Valentines paper...and I'm excited since that time of year is around the corner and it's my favorite holiday to make cards for.  Here is the inside of my card.


Don't forget...today is the last day for the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps SALE.  Everything in the store is 30% off!


I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  I had a great holiday with both the Smiths and the Bliatouts...but I do wish I just had a couple more days off, lol. 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment and card, Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love that little stamp with the ribbon, very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks