Thursday, October 11, 2012

SCRS October 2012 Previews - Chit Chat Lucy

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our October previews! Today we are excited to show you Chit Chat Lucy who comes with some darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday,October 13th, 2012.


You all have to be so proud of me for only using 2 sheets of designer paper and only 1 flower embellishment.  I have such a hard time doing Clean and Simple, but I think I did a good job this time around.  Here's the inside of my card.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Chit Chat Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away a Chit Chat Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Chit Chat Lucy blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! It's almost the weekend!  We'll be back tomorrow for release day!

 

10 comments:

  1. I love all the chit chat Lucy cards. (A couple of the links didn't go to cards with Chit Chat Lucy.) What an adorable stamp and the sentiments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chit Chat Lucy is absolutely adorable, Sparkle. Congrats on your CAS card, too!

    If I haven't said it before, your profile picture is really nice, although I love seeing your happy smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card. I really like this Lucy image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this Chit Chat Lucy image!!! Wonderfully done - with the simplicity and the color choices! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! I love the inside stamp surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Love how you colored her. Love the papers you used and the stitching! Perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!! And the inside.. I LOVE it!!! Its just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. Love the creation inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks