Monday, October 22, 2012

Make A Wish Cowgirl Chloe Card

It was my friend Kim's birthday a week and a half ago.  The Yumi and Fumi team decided to do a special post to celebrate and was kind to include others.  Here's the blog post if you would like to see all of the other lovely cards. 


I made this while I was still on my hot pink kick.  Sometimes its fun to just be super girly and go with the pink!  I haven't used eyelets in forever and I have a new renounced love for them.  Here's the inside of my card.
 

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  I'm bummed Hawaii 5-0 isn't on tonight...but at least Castle is.  I am loving all my shows this fall so far! 


4 comments:

  1. Love this! So pretty! Awesome how you did the inside too! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rootin' tootin' adorable card, Sparkle. Really like your hot pink! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love the pink. I'm sure Kim loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO pretty! I LOVE the papers and that coloring--FAB card all around! LOVE that cowgirl too:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks