Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday Cake Emily Card

It was Brent's grandma's birthday a couple of weeks ago.  Ever since I got back from vacation, I've been way behind.  But while we were Maui, we did also get some tea for her, since she's quite a tea lover.  We're hoping to see her this Thanksgiving, when we go home to Portland.

Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade, SU Rose Red Cardstock, SU Bravo Burgundy, PTI White Cardstock
Stamps: SCRS Birthday Cake Emily, Sentiment is A Muse
Brilliance Graphite Black Ink, Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Stickles

I feel like I've been in a creative slump, as most of my cards are all starting to look the same to me, lol.  Usually, sticking to my roots get me going again.  No fail, I still love pink and green together.  And here's the inside of the card.

Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade, SU Rose Red Cardstock, PTI White Cardstock
Stamps: SCRS Sweet Treats Emily, Sentiment is Memory Box
SU Bravo Burgundy Ink, SU Old Olive Ink, Pearls

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work for me and I'll be back tomorrow with our next Sparkle Creations challenge.

 

3 comments:

  1. Pink and Green is always a good combo...I always love that you decorate the interior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Sparkle. I enjoy your pink and green combo and your wonderful coloring. I'm sure Brent's grandmother will appreciate the tea.

    Great profile picture, by the way. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks