Sunday, October 7, 2012

Get Well Soon Nurse Lucy Card

Though I colored this image awhile ago, I finally used it to make a card.  I used the no black line technique with this image.  This is one of my more simple images, so it was much easier for this technique.

 
Aki's fiance is recovering from a serious head injury and made this card for him.  Though there's still a long road ahead, he is recovering well!  May you keep them in your thoughts and wish them positive thoughts.  Here is the inside of the card.


I hope you all have a great Sunday!  I'll be couponing, grocery shopping, cleaning the house, laundry, and cooking meals for the week! 

 

5 comments:

  1. The technique you used is really neat, Sparkle. It looks kind of retro to me. Of course, that could also be your mad coloring skills at work, too. I'm sorry to hear about Aki's fiance. I do hope he recovers well.

    Good luck getting through your to-do list today. Looks like a long one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card and the no black line technique looks great. Prayers that the fiance will recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous card Sparkle!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOOVE how you've combined the two images!! I also love your invisible lines!! FAB card all around:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous job coloring the image, Sparkle!! This is a technique that I would love to try but I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of coloring yet lol.

    Sending well wishes to Aki's fiance! I'm sure he will appreciate this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks