Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aloha Hulabella Card

This is still one of my all time Basic Grey paper packs.  And I still love the pink and green combo as much as I did when I was newbie.  I really wish Basic Grey would make all their retired paper packs available in digital packs.  Maybe I wouldn't hoard so much paper, lol.


I actually own a ton of this paper. :)  (I'm always in the market for Basic Grey paper...new or old)  And wanted to get rid of some scraps...so I used my leftover strips to create a background for the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a great Thursday.  Grey's, Scandal, and Person of Interest are on tonight!  I hate how politics and sports ruin our TV schedule, lol.  I can't wait for Glee to come back on in a few weeks!

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone can mix and match papers quite like you can, Sparkle. If I tried to do this I'd end up with a hot mess for sure. Love the coloring on your sweet Bella, too!

    I hear you on the politics, but what gets me worse are all the ads, especially with CO being what they are calling a battleground state. Sigh...and the Broncos keep playing Night games...this Sunday they are on at Night. Again. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! I miss the Bellas, they get no love here!! Your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and how you used the scraps on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks