Monday, September 24, 2012

You Make My Heart Sing Ukulele Josh Card

I've realized with this paper pack, I tend to use the same prints.  But I love bright colors and that's what I love about summer the most.  Though I'm fully happy to head into fall, I'll be posting the rest of my Hawaiian cards until my mom's anniversary, which is my normal time to post Hawaiian cards anyways.


Don't worry...I still have fall, Halloween, and other things to post as fall creeps in.  I have a ton of birthdays around this time and it's normally one of my most favorite times of the year, as we're heading into conference time for my day job.  It's always fun to see all my co-workers!


I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work for me and I'm super excited to see one of my old co-workers today. It's so hard to believe that its been two years since Josh left already! For those who know me well, I was very sad to lose such a great co-worker when he moved to Virginia. It will be wonderful to see how he's doing and catch up!

 

5 comments:

  1. like the card..look classic..You don't think of to make Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors:) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, the bright colors fits perfect with this image ! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. So fun and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card, Sparkle. The colors shine wonderfully, as does your awesome coloring.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks