Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mahalo Hula Anya Card

I caved...and finally gave into this fun scenic patterned paper.  I was really inspired by Alice, Sem, and Kerri, who all made summer SCRS cards with this paper pack.  I also love how the blue skirt turned out!


Our next stop in Hawaii was Hilo.  It was a real quick stop, since all I really did was visit my mom's and grandparent's graves and eat lunch with a couple of my cousins.  This was the most interesting stop of my trip, since I learned a lot of the family drama that's been going on.  I can definitely see now why my mom was never really close to her side of the family.


We did stop by Rainbow Falls though and walked around a bit.  We also went to Big Island Candies.  If you're a chocolate fan, this is definitely a must!  It was neat to see all the workers making candy and cookies.


Well, I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.  I'm going to an Operation Write Home card party and then I'm going to a night crop at Impress.  It'll be a nice day of craftiness! 

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love the blue skirt! And what a lovely tribute to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the sparkle on her head flowers! So bright and fun too!

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks