Thursday, August 9, 2012

Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out Birthday Wishes Card

It was my BFF's 30th birthday a couple weeks ago.  With me being so busy and her moving, I haven't mailed out her card yet.  I actually ended up starting over again on her card, since I didn't like the first version.  Though I wasn't able to see Catherine this year, I hope she had a fabulous time celebrating with her friends.


Can you believe it's been a whole year already?!?  Last summer I was attending CHA in Chicago and hanging out with Catherine and Katie.  My co-worker Tami and her best friend just recently moved away from each other.  Tami's friend was freaking out because she realized that if they only saw each other once a year, by the time they were 50, they'd only see each other 25 times.  This is us celebrating her 29th birthday.  Oh the fun memories, lol!


I never really thought about it that way until Tami brought it up.  Catherine and I have been apart since we graduated and moved out of the Sorority house.  It was actually my hardest move, since I was so use to her being there literally every moment.  Catherine has made some pretty life changing decisions this year and I really want to make the effort to go and see her. 


Today I am heading down to Portland.  My brother is getting married this weekend and we have rehearsal tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

 

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Those paper pieced dresses are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that darling image. Have fun at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card - and you found a little 30!! Lol, too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHH! I love that paper--fab design! LOVE the paper pieced dresses!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just love this card! The stamp is fab and it works wonderfully with the paper piecing! Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer over at CCC. hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks