Thursday, August 9, 2012

SCRS August 2012 Previews - Cowboy Josh

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our August previews! Today we are excited to show you Cowboy Josh who comes with a darling sentiment that reads "HOWDY". All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday, August 11, 2012.


My co-worker asked me to make her boyfriend and identical twin cowboy birthday cards.  Her boyfriend's brother's favorite color is burnt orange, so I pieced together some stuff from Pyrus and Archaic.  I love how it all came together!


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Cowboy Josh. Sparkle will be giving away a Cowboy Josh rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Cowboy Josh blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.



I hope you all have a great Friday! We'll be back tomorrow for release day!

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I am falling hard for this image! WAY too stinking cute! Oh I LoVe me a cowboy:0) Great coloring and love how the stitching ties the paper together. I am sure the birthday twins will love them!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card!! Love everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and Josh looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Sparkle!! Josh is too cute for words!! Thanks so much for letting me GD for the month of August!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those BG papers look great with Cowboy Josh. I never think of combining different collections but you definitely got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeh... great combination of papers with the image! I LOVE these new stamps Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cowboys make everything better! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Love the mix of patterns and the orange details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks