Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SCRS July 2012 Previews - Your Highness Lucy

Hi everyone and welcome to the second day of our July previews! Today we are excited to show you Your Highness Lucy who comes with 3 darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday July 14th, 2012.


Brent's favorite character is Lucy and our anniversary was last week.  Of course I had to use her!!  And Shaela was so sweet to send me this paper pack that's in SCRS colors.  I had such a hard time picking out what paper to use and this just worked out perfect!!  Brent even got me a green and sparkly card, lol.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Your Highness Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away a Your Highness Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Your Highness Lucy blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great day! We'll be back tomorrow with another preview!

 

15 comments:

  1. this is so adorable! Love this new image. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card. Love the sparkle and it does go perfectly with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the new July stamps so far! Though I must say I used the adorable Cockyail Emily stamp to make invites for my sister a few months ago for her bridal shower & really love this one - Your Highness Lucy - image! It would be the Perfect!! stamp to make my sister a card for her upcoming wedding too and then some! Also Love your color choices and design for this Lucy image & card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love her and love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes awesome!!!! I love the glass of bubbly in her hand. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card and Lucy looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colors are Awesome, and I just adore this new image! She's so stinking cute (and regal! hahaha ) Great HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving "Your Highnes Lucy" -- she is darling! Your creations and coloring are always so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have coloured up the new Lucy, Sparkle. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, as usual. I love her sparkly dress! And I'm glad you're getting use out of that paper pack. :) But I'm curious... what on earth is she drinking that's blue? Koolaid? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Am finally able to comment!!! One day later but I don't care. I love this stamp!! Can't wait to get her:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee! She looks like a DIVA! Love it! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, Sparks! LOVE the added sparkle in her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning! Love all the sparkle and the colours are FAB! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, this is fantastic Sparkle! I love everything about this card - the fab image, the bling, the great papers and all the little details you added. I'm sure Brent will love it!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks