Friday, July 13, 2012

SCRS 2 Year Anniversary Blog Hop and Festive Rin Card

Welcome to the SCRS 2nd Year Anniversary Blog Hop!!  Not only are we here to celebrate 2 years of SCRS, but we are also officially releasing 4 new SCRS images this month -- Birthday Cake Emily, Festive Rin, Party Time Oliver, and Your Highness Lucy. They are ALL available to buy in the SCRS store NOW along with all your SCRS favorites!

I would also like to thank my wonderful team, past and present for all the hard work they've done.  And thank you to all the fans and customers for all the love and support!  I wouldn't of made it here without you all!


I secretly love orange, and  I was so happy to get more of this paper pack.  It was always one of my favs, as I love blue and orange together.  I suppose my Denver days influenced that a wee bit. :) 


We have assembled an all-star lineup consisting of our current Design Team, DT Alumni and Guest Designers. If you happened here by chance, you are in the right place as the hop starts right here on the SCRS blog!

What's a hop without prizes? We've hidden TEN single stamp prizes along the way and one lucky winner will win the ENTIRE July release! All you need to do is leave some love at every stop along the hop. You have until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday July 15th to leave comments for a chance to win! Winners will be announced here on the SCRS blog on Monday. Good luck to all and Happy Hopping!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for celebrating with me!


30 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sparkle!! A toast to 2 years and to many more of Sparkle Creations Stamps! Cheers!

    Hugs,
    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Congratulations on 2 years of fabulous fun!!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's and happy anniversary! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congrats on the 2 year mark.. that is so wonderful! I can't wait for another 2 years ;) off to the hop.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grattis! Congrats on 2 full years of wonderful creations! May you have many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats, loved the hop, such creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your big accomplishment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on such a fabulous accomplishment!! Way to go Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2 years of Sparkle Creations!! woohoo!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Sparks! LOVE the rich colors (esp the orange)! Congrats on 2 years - SO happy and blessed to be a part of your team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary--keep sparkling for many more years!!!
    And as usual beautiful color combo and coloring! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on two years!! I love all your stamps. They are so adorable . Ive been been a SC fan since the first stamps and they just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the 2 years! Great new stamps! Super cute card! Love it all!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on 2 years!!! :)
    Your card is so pretty!
    Thank you so much for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, Sparkle! Love your coloring and the sparkles! The color combo is awesome too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo! 2 years in the makin and many more to come Congrats and as always your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such beautiful rich colors! very pretty card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations on your anniversary. my friend Thanh introduced me to your stamps. i've been a fan since you started releasing your rubbers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, Sparkle! Rin is just darling...as is all of your stamps! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cool is this love the Cards they are Beautiful and the attention to details are perfect. love the colors and the papers. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    Congrats for your Awesome 2yrs and Many more to come.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card! The stamp is so cute! Congrats on your 2 years and many more ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your blue and orange Rin, my friend! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! I'm so happy for you and wish you further success!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous colours on your card - orange is my very favorite colour, so is always a winner with me!
    Happy 2nd !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. congratulations on the two year anniversary! I knew when you announced you were coming out with your own line of stamps that they would be amazing - two years later they continue to be just that!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Your coloring is fantastic!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card - love the multi-colored jewels sandwiching the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a festive card Sparkle! Love the colours and the touches of glitter!

    Congrats on 2 fabulous years!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so gorgeous, Sparkle! I LOVE the colors~orange is one of my faves too:) I am loving BB so far. I'm so glad Janelle and Brittany are working together, and I hope it lasts! I'm totally a Jef fan and am so hoping Emily picks him. It grosses me out watching Ari go in for his kisses LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks