Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ribbon Carousel and Sparkle Creations Blog Hop and Watermelon Rin Card


Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is thrilled to be teaming up with the amazing Cremates from Ribbon Carousel to bring you a fun blog hop filled with inspirations!

 
I love fun and bright colors for summer.  Plus I love watermelon and just think that Rin is darling.  Can you tell I've been in a turquoise phase lately?!?




There are prizes up for grabs if you hop along with us. Just leave some blog love for our participating designers for a chance to win one of the two prizes! The Ribbon Carousel will be giving away a $15 girt certificate to the Ribbon Carousel Store and Sparkle Creations will be giving away Traveling Josh and Suitcase Ruby! The winner of Traveling Josh and Suitcase Ruby will be announced on the Ribbon Carousel Blog and the winner of the carousel prize will be announced right here on our blog!

Have fun hopping and good luck!


28 comments:

  1. What a vibrant and beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, bright and cheery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want some watermelon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I love the pink, aqua and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! SPARKLE!!! This is sooooooo cute! Your coloring always blows me away! I Adore your images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and the bright colors. I had to use Basic Grey on my card today just for you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute I love it! I love your hops and cant wait to see the winners of your anniversary hop. Im going to start hoping on this one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Sparks! Love the bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about this is perfect, Sparkle! Really fantastic summery card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As mentioned....love love love what you did with this Watermelon Rin card! And
    what a Fun hop!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love your card Sparkle! I'm always so impressed with your Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Yum! Love the vibrant colors and especially that blend of yellow/green and the teal...WOWSERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bold bright colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am having a blast! this is a fabby hop and i LOVe your card! TFS Callyann

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful coloring and love the bright, delightful colors. super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really cute card and I like the fact that you used stitching on it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such great colors in that patterned paper and I love the way you incorporated them into the stamped image. Loving this whole hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rin IS darling! I really like that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All around beautiful card! Great hopping with you guys!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bright colors on your card! Perfect for summer, as is the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bright colors and fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. bright and fun! Just a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO sweet, Sparks! Love the pop of pink in the watermelon and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute card! so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That paper you used is perfect! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks